At Trontan Solutions, accessible from trontansolutions.com, trust plays a major role in each areas we work. It is that trust that moves us forward, to do more than we can ever do, with a full heart.
Trontan Affiliate Conditions applies only to our registered affiliates. This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for Trontan Affiliate Program, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
By registering for Trontan Affiliate Program, you are accepting that you are legally 18 years or above.
All orders being referred by Trontan Affiliates may not be accepted. We focus on websites for brands, companies, start-ups, etc. including e-commerce websites where product or service sales happen via a single vendor. Order acceptance depends upon a number of criteria that needs to be matched with, including the value of order, nature of business of the website being built, etc.
Orders from below mentioned nature of businesses are not acceptable
- Pornographic Websites
- Gambling Websites
- Websites that we find to be a potential playground to carry fraudulent activities.
- Any websites that we find to be illegal or against our ethical values.
Payment From Clients
The Client should provide 40% of the project value declared as an advance payment in order to carry forward the project without and hassles and disturbances.
Payouts to Trontan Affiliates
The commission as per the deal made with respect to order acceptance and the value of the project will be settled to Trontan Affiliates immediately after full payment is received from the client referred by them. The payouts will be settled either via NEFT or UPI.
As a Trontan Affiliate, you agree the following
1. It is your full responsibility to provide us with accurate account information and it is your responsibility to keep that information up to date. Such information includes, but is not limited to: contact details, payment details, tax information, all website URL(s) where Trontan Solutions is promoted, promotional means and practices and any other details we may request. Trontan Solutions reserves the right to request any additional information about each website, where Trontan Solutions is promoted and any additional information about the practices used to promote the same on those websites. If by any means you fail to provide the requested data or the data is not accurate it may result in exclusion from the Affiliate Program, temporary suspension or termination of your Affiliate account and loss of any Commissions.
2. The Affiliate must act in good faith and refer clients in good standing. Clients in good standing are your referred persons or companies that have provided valid contact information, have active accounts.
3. You should not make any recommendations or take any actions that would result in a potential revenue loss for Trontan Solutions.
4. You should not use any marketing practices that may attract clients that are not in good standing.
5. You should not act in your own will as per modifying, copying or altering any banners, icons, graphics or any other content that is contained in Trontan’s Links including but not limited to altering and modifying any copyright or trademark notices, without prior written approval from Trontan.
6. You shall not use self-referral methods, you cannot be considered as Trontan Affiliate for your own project.
7. The Affiliate should not engage in any blackhat SEO/spam link building techniques in order to generate more referrals for Trontan Solutions.
8. You agree not to violate any applicable law.
9. You should be loyal to Trontan and should not misuse its confidence and shall not damage Trontan’s reputation.
10. Not to advocate, promote, or encourage violence or discrimination against any person, organization, or governmental entity.